Nested list problem

Mary mary.koziura at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 22:19:02 UTC 2008

I am just learning how to use E-Prime and I am trying to design an
experiment with nested lists. One list is different sentences that I
want to be presented to the participant and the other list is full of
words appropriate for the sentence or not appropriate. Right now I
only have 2 sentences being presented. Each appears 4 times with 4
different words.

I was wondering if there was a way to ensure that only those 4
specific words would be presented with that specific sentence once.  I
have it specified with which word I want with each sentence and the
correct answer but when I actually run my experiment that is not the
case. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me. Thanks!