audio + video different onsets

SK sahyang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 12:30:30 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm new to E-prime and having a problem with timing of stimuli
presentation.
In each trial of my experiment, a sound file will be played and an
image file will be presented while the sound file is still being
played. Suppose there's a 2000 ms sound file - if I'd like an image
file to start at 500ms, what should I do? I also want the two stimuli
to be terminated at the same time as soon as the subject hits a
button.
Can anyone shed light on this problem?
Thank you for your help in advance.

SK