Dual Visual Field task

Prashanth Nyalakanti prashanth149 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:44:28 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I am trying to design a Dual Visual Field task. In this task the subject is
given two different stimuli one on the right side and one in the left side.
He has to respond with two different buttons. My questions are
How do we make EPRIME to record two responses?
If we record two responses can we make it assign the responses to LEFT and
RIGHT side only. Like Letters 'A'or'S' for left and 'K'or'L' for right? so
that I can compare the ACC for this two separately?
Any suggestions in this regard would be helpful.

----------A drop of ink may make a million think---------------
Prashanth Nyalakanti