sounds in E-prime

NEMETH, Dezso nemethd at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 08:44:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

We are managing an SRT experiment: a RT experiment with continuous
stimuli presentation. We would like to build in sound feedbacks, but if
we use the standard method (with wav), the program is slowing down,
because it has to load the wav file.
How can we generate sounds not using wav files, but some  default
sounds of  the system like in the DOS era.
We prefer Eprime 1.1., but we have Eprime 2 also.

Can somebody help us? :-)

Thanks in advance
Dezso
NEMETH, Dezso (PhD)
University of Szeged, Institute of Psychology
Email: nemethd at edpsy.u-szeged.hu
Web: http://www.staff.u-szeged.hu/~nemethd/cv2.htm
Cognitive Sciences at University of Szeged:
http://kognit.edpsy.u-szeged.hu/english/
Memory and Language Lab: http://kognit.edpsy.u-szeged.hu/english/memlang.htm