RteCollection.Count - Run Time Error

Johannes Pulst-Korenberg 06johan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 17:41:11 UTC 2008

I had a similar problem in a long experiment with 80 pictures, also using
the Tobii Eyetracking extension for Eprime.  I was told by Eprime support to
move all of my images into the same folder as the .es file.  It didn't help
appreciably though.  I forget the exact text of my error, so it may have
been different from yours.  If not though, I think it could be the result of
Eprime not finding a file fast enough, so you might want to look into
preloading images onto Slide objects or being sure that your computer has no
other programs running.
--Johannes