Noob question: accepting multiple responses

dan Daniel.Stjepanovic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 23:31:53 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've set up a simple flanker task and have set it to accept "z" and
"/" as correct responses and allowable input. Because I'm testing
children, I'm worried that they may accidentally press the Caps Lock
key, changing one of their responses from "z" to "Z", which is not
allowed or accepted as a correct response.

What I'm wondering is if there is a quick (and hopefully easy) way of
getting e-prime to ignore the case of the response key. I've had a
look through the User's Guide and the built-in help, but the answer
still seems to elude me. I'm running E-Prime 1.2.

Cheers
d.