Running total / bar chart in the Iowa Gambling Task

Dina deedeevau at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:13:04 UTC 2008

Dear E-primers,

At the moment, I'm programming the Iowa Gambling Task in e-prime.
I need to include feedback (visual bar-chart) which has to be
displayed on every trial,
looking similar to the one from the Iowa at the top of the screen, so
basically a double
green/red bar.
The bar-chart should be continuously visible on the screen and will
vary per trial.
Is it possible to display a continuous changing visual bar chart in e-
prime?
I would be grateful if someone could provide me with advice!

Cheers,
Dina