Code to enable input from a Serial Response Button Box

ms annh_22 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 14:40:48 UTC 2008

Following my previous email, I can now see and select the serial
response button box, but when I try to run the experiment I get the
following error message:

Run-time Error (Line 351)
10051: An error occurred while attempting to open the device

Error: 0x00004a49
Message: 'Unable to open the SRBOX: 0x00000005

The SRBox Device Driver may not be installed'

I do not know where this problem results from. Any suggestions would
be much appreciated.