moving instances with mouse

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:58:32 UTC 2008

i don't think you'll be able to animate this, like dragging and dropping an
icon on your desktop, but look in the eprime help file for "HitTest".

you could use this HitTest function to click on an item on the screen (an
image file, or a TextBox) to select it, then move the mouse cursor to the
other side of the screen, click where you want to place the selected item,
and redraw the slide showing the object in its new location.

hope that helps.  HitTest is the key, i think.

ben