null response question

Maxfield nmaxfiel at cas.usf.edu
Mon Mar 10 21:08:33 UTC 2008

I'm running a go/nogo task, and would like Eprime to score accuracy
(ACC) as it usually does.  Things are working just fine for my "go"
trials.  However, I'm running into a problem on "nogo" trials.  Since
no response is logged (no button press), I have included zeros in my
"correct response" column, but Eprime scores these as error trials.
I've also tried leaving the "correct answer" cells blank for "nogo"
trials, but the outcome is the same.  Any advice on how I can get
Eprime to treat correct "nogo" trials (null responses) as correct?

Thanks in advance,
Nathan from Tampa