"Null" question

elmar2009 at gmail.com elmar2009 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 21:16:27 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am trying to get my E-prime data ready for data analysis but right
now I am confused. When I merge my data and go to E-data aid, many
variable columns say "NULL". These happen to be all the demographic
questions. In these questions we asked such questions as press "1" if
you are a male and "2" if female; press "1" if you are White, "2" if
you are Black, etc. I've noted that the .edad file also has "Null" in
those columns. I went back and looked at the text files. There are
press a key to answer those questions.

What am I doing wrong? Why do I keep getting "Null" instead of the
actual responses?

If anyone has any suggestions, i would much appreciate them.

Thanks,
Francine