in line command

Helen Tibboel hftibboel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:54:51 UTC 2008

Hello,
I think the problem is that you write "End if" just before "Else". If you
want to use "If.. then.. else"-statements, it should probably look something
like this:

If strHit = "EndObject" Then
   c.SetAttrib "OverallRT", Clock.Read - lnStartTime
   Goto EndInput
ElseIf strHit = "Image3" Then
   Goto RedoTrial
End If

I hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Helen.

--
"I had a beautiful signature in those days, intricate, oriental, illegible,
with a mighty slashing underscore, a signature more complex than that of the