run time error

malo debonimalorie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:24:49 UTC 2008

Hi all,

When I run my script, I have the following message:

Run-time Error (Line 618)
91: Object variable or With block variable not set

and it is referred to this line:
If Err.Number = ebInputAccepted Then
		Err.Clear
		Resume EndReleaseResume
	ElseIf Err.Number <> 0 Then
		'NOTE: If you receive a runtime error here, it
		' is because a runtime error other than ebInputAccepted
		' was thrown (ebInputAccepted for catching input masks that jump).
		'You are encouraged to either handle the error so that
		' it is not thrown in the future or will have to set up
		' your own error handler, which will also need to take
		' into account for any input masks that jump.
		'
		'Raise the error so the default error handler will show the message
		Err.Raise Err.Number
	End If

EndReleaseResume:

After the stimulus, I have an inline (dohittest), a collect release
object, an inline (moveobject), a label (endrelease), an inline (jump
back), a label (EndInput) and an in line (check accuracy)

Could you give me an idea of the problem?