Displaying a countdown timer for participants

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:51:49 UTC 2008

you could try setting your slide's duration to zero (with a response window
of however many seconds you need).
then in an inline immediately after the slide is presented...
Do
   Select Case SlideX.TimeLimit - (Clock.Read - SlideX.OnsetTime)
      Case 9995 to 10005
         c.SetAttribAtSource "Remaining", 10
      Case 8885 to 9005
         c.SetAttribAtSource "Remaining", 9
      Case...
      Case 995 to 1005
         c.SetAttribAtSource "Remaining", 1
   End Select
Loop While Clock.Read - SlideX.OnsetTime < SlideX.TimeLimit

this is just a guess.  let me know if it works.

ben