Access samples & cycles in inline code

Eliezer Kanal ejk4 at pitt.edu
Mon May 5 23:06:51 UTC 2008

Hello folks -

I would like to display a message to my subjects telling them that I
have completed "X of Y blocks", where X is the current sample/cycle/
combination of both that we're up to, and Y is the total number of
sample/cycle/combinations of both that they'll complete. Is there some
way to find that (I'm imagining something like
List1.GetAttrib("CurrentCycle") or something). Thanks!

Eliezer Kanal