looping sounds

jessica jessica.mariano at gmail.com
Wed May 7 17:07:10 UTC 2008

Thanks so much for your speedy response, Ben!

So I did what you suggested, and placed a label before SoundObject1,
and it's definitely repeating!

Now, how do I make it stop and move on to the next sound? For example,
how do I make it loop for say 10 times before SoundObject2 starts
playing?

Also, is there a way to place a small gap (e.g, 500 ms) between each
repetition?

I'm not really familiar with the whole scripting side of E-prime... so
many many thanks for your patience and help!!

:)