looping sounds

jessica jessica.mariano at gmail.com
Thu May 8 16:11:17 UTC 2008

Ben, you are a superstar... sorry, I wasn't clear before with my
that's okay!) :)

For this experiment, whenever the participant responds correctly, a
Movie Display will come on the screen. So, if there is a correct
response before the counter finishes, I need the program to jump
immediately to the Movie Display. I placed a Label before the Movie
Display, and tried to adapt your suggested code:

toneCount = toneCount +1

If toneCount <= 5 Then
   Goto Label2

If TrainingSound2.RESP = "{SPACE}" Then
	Goto Label3

Else
    toneCount = 0

End If

***

But of course, I did something wrong... please correct me!

:)