rapid serial visual presentation

Pedro Margalhos margalhos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 17:48:47 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Iam thinking using a rapid serial visual presentation paradigm, therefore i
would like to ask if anyone have already develop the e-prime script for it.

Nevertheless, i have one other question regarding this paradigm. I want to
present a set of 16 images and the participant has to decide when the target
stimuli is show and press one of two keys. I also will use a biopac system
to measure electrodermic signal, and i just want to measure the signal when
the target is presented.

Any clue regarding this. Thanks in advance

--
Pedro Margalhos Rodrigues
CIS - Centro de Investigação e Intervenção Social/ ISCTE
E-mail - pedro.rodrigues at iscte.pt