error with response box in stop signal paradigm

shu fang sfcheng0825 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 06:45:35 UTC 2008

Hello,
I used e-prime to creat a program of stop signal paradigm. Everything
is good when I used keyboard to record subject's response. But the
feedback of response is wrong when I used response box to record data.
The feedback is abnormal both in go trial and stop trial. Does
response box can only use to record the experiment which subject has
to respond everytime? or I can set the program that response boc can
still record even without any response (in stop trial)?

thank you!!

shu fang