error with response box in stop signal paradigm

shu fang cheng sfcheng0825 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 01:22:52 UTC 2008

HI, David
Thank you for your suggestion. But I already checked the device and response
object in duration/Input tab.
In one block (both with go trials and stop trials), the feedback can only
response correct for first and second trials and then other trials'
feedbacks are abnormal. This problem only happened when I use response box.
Have you seen this kind of problem before?

thank you

shu fang