reaction times over the limit?

mary maryesmith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 20:22:02 UTC 2008

Hi,

In my experiment (on eprime 2.0 standard), we collect responses only
during a 5-second long slide and then there is a blank 1-second long
slide that does not collect responses.  For some reason, we are
getting some of the response times as slightly over 5 seconds (the
greatest being around 5004 ms)... is this some sort of a bug or does
eprime just go over a few ms for some reason?

Thanks,
Mary