Recording Real Time Responses

Speechy ascott0704 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 21:46:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

Is there a way that I can record participants' responses and their RTs
while the subject is performing the task without sitting right beside
them and without them seeing any type of feedback on accuracy or RT?
For example, is there a way that the participant can complete a task
on one computer (without any visual feedback) but I can see his/her
time?  This would serve as a backup method in case the responses/RT
aren't recorded for some reason in E-prime.

Thanks