repeat one of the sample of items

Luna lunakick at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 18:54:09 UTC 2008

Hi David,

I did think about how to have e-prime do this, and the only thing I
could come up with was having a specific key, not the likert scale
response set, bring up a response box where the participant could type
in the correct answer. So, the old incorrect response would be logged
as well as the new correct one. However, I do like the HTML way better
because one could have all 15 items on the same screen. The person can
like it. It means I have to close eprime in the middle because I have
videos on eprime, then questionnaire, then some pictures of faces back
on eprime. It could work.

Thanks to you and everyone who responded!
-Luna