Multiple response Timings in Eprime

Matt Lenhart mplenhart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 20:03:11 UTC 2008

Hi Oli,

I do not have access to your experiment, but it sounds as though you
are collecting multiple responses from the subject (e.g., collecting a
typed response from the subject). If this is the case, the object
collecting the responses will log the final response's RT time stamp
automatically (assuming that data logging is set to Time Audit or
Standard). To log the first response, you will need to use a bit of
InLine script.

I would recommend taking a look at the MultipleResponseCollection.es
sample available in the Files section of this group. This includes all
of the script necessary to log RTs for responses other than the final
response.

- Matt
PST Technical Consultant
http://www.pstnet.com/