repeat trials

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Sep 15 18:33:05 UTC 2008

Thenille,

>I'm new in E Prime, and I've been working in an experiment which
>stimulus is a red flash (51 msec). So, I insert a slide with a red
>point with duration = 51 msec. and another with back color = black
>with duration = 750 msec.
>But the problem is that these slides must repeat 1 min. and I have to
>collect informations in each slide.
>
>Could anyone help me to write this InLine?
>How can I do this?

I don't think that you need inline.  Let's suppose your two slides
are run by TrialProc.  Make a list with one row, and use TrialProc
under Procedure.  In the properties for the list, got to the
Reset/Exit tab and, under Exit List, set it to "After 60
seconds".  It is that easy!

As far as collecting information in each slide, that will be handled
by the logging properties of each slide.

Good luck!