using joystick input for version 1.1

mary maryesmith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 19:33:24 UTC 2008

OK that helps a lot.  We won't be using the joystick like a mouse
though--we don't want a cursor on the screen and I eventually want to
just get the angle of the joystick as my output (or radians or
whatever is easiest... this is a navigational type of experiment so
we're treating the joystick as if they were pointing to a location
with it), as opposed to the position on the screen (as the
participants won't see any cursors at all).

I guess if there's no function like that then I can put in a cursor
and just calculate the angle from the center of the screen or
something, but that might just be a little more confusing for the
subjects.

Thanks!
Mary