Questionnaire in E-Prime 1

Benjamin Kuhr benhisattva at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 25 14:23:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

I would like to implement a questionnaire in E-Prime, but I got stuck. The
subject has to choose zero or five answers and then proceed to the next
part. The instructions say that the subject should press the corresponding
numbers and then space or if none of the answers is correct immediately
press space. I used a text-display and added two keyboards as input device
- one for the numbers and one for the space button to terminate. My
problem is that e-prime just stucks and does not react when pressing the
spacebar.

Thanks for help in advance,

Ben