contingent stimulus presentation

ddeweber derick-deweber at ouhsc.edu
Tue Sep 30 17:58:34 UTC 2008

Please help.  I am learning how to interface the e-prime software
program with the ASL 6000 eye tracker.  So far, I have learned how to
send and receive x-dats from e-prime.  My goal is to learn how to
create a contingent response paradigm where eye gaze data collected
from the ASL program controls stimulus presentation in e-prime.  I
have had no success thus far as both software producers tell me to
contact the other.  My first question is is this even a capability of
the e-prime program?  If it is a possibility does anyone have any idea
where to start?

Thanks,
Derick