Mouse response task

Adam Osth adamosth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 17:01:59 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I'm programming a dichotomous mouse response task, one in which subjects
hear two sounds and then have to click "Same" or "Different" as their
response.

While there is a sample online for denoting areas for mouse response on the
Eprime page, I noticed on that experiment that the page that takes the mouse
input progresses no matter where the user clicks. In my case, I need to have
the page progress ONLY when the subject clicks on a designated response box.

Is the best course of action to have a code that jumps back to the input
page if the subjects don't give a proper response?

Adam