Image display delay

maocong fzyzyy8657 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 01:35:24 UTC 2009

I am a greenhand in programming on e-prime, and I need some help on
the fellowing issue:

I designed an ERP visual stimulous experiment by using the control of
ImageDisplay on e-Prime 2.0v and the EEG recording system is NeroScan
4.3v. And I found a 8~14ms delay on image display(shown by the
programme running result file), and the help file showed this delay is
the difference between orignial onset time and actual display time.
This random image display delay greatly effect the accuracy of N170
latency recorded, which lead to the unreliablity of the experiment
result. Therefore I hope you can give me some advices about how to
eliminate/compensate this display delay or how to uniform this display
delay