Image display delay

Peter Quain pquain at une.edu.au
Wed Apr 15 02:37:38 UTC 2009

BTW, variability of 8 to 14 ms could reflect
differing time to process image (write to video
memory). If images are same size (kb) this could
mean that your machine's video drivers and
e-prime don't talk well. If they are different
sizes and driver communication IS ok, the larger
images should be those where delay is longest.
You might need to check your machine's
suitability for visual stimulus presentation
(nVidia drivers sometimes show large slop .. if
you have nVidia chip, try ATI radeon card maybe, if this is the case).