External application to call a series of .ebs2 files?

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:56:33 UTC 2009

It is like magic!!!

This is exactly what I need to run my battery of tests. Well... almost
exactly... except for the random part that is. I am trying to get that
part out, yet I am experiencing troubles using auto-it as my
university ICT guys won't let us install nifty little programs like
this.

Would there be a way to have autoit also insert subject and session
numbers? Perhaps even make a shiny litle autoit interface wherein you
enter subject and session numbers and then run the whole everything
from that? I'll work on it myself and keep you guys informed if
something good comes from it, just wondering if you, Frank, had
allready tried something similar?

Greetings,

liwenna