Image display delay

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Apr 16 20:30:50 UTC 2009

In addition to the suggestions from others, I just wonder whether
your 8-14ms display delay is in *addition* to any normal delays
resulting from onset synchronizion with the vertical blank of the
screen.  That was why I referred you to Chapter 3.  As explained
there, because of how video works you cannot avoid some delay in the
onset of visual stimuli *unless* you make sure that all your times
are exact multiples of the screen refresh time.  Just wanted to make
sure we covered that possibility.