Problems with MovieDisplay

Adam Osth adamosth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:32:11 UTC 2009

Sorry, I apologize for omitting these details! The computer runs in XP and
the movie files all play just fine in Windows Media Player.

I should also add that I subsequently did a test where I tried running some
sample .wmv files that came with XP and couldn't get those to work either.
I'm really not sure what the problem is.

Adam