Auditory Recording and Onset timing

meg.andrejczuk meg.andrejczuk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:36:21 UTC 2009

Hi all!

If I want to record the timing of the onset of a vocalization but I
also want an auditory recording of the verbal response is there any
combination of e-prime software/hardware that can do this? In looking
over the response box features, I found that it will time the onset of
a vocalization but seems like you need a seperate recording system to
capture the actual verbatim response. Can you pair the e-prime
software and the response box in anyway to capture both at the same
time?

I hope this makes sense :)

Thanks!