Problem with terminating the procedure after 30seconds

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Apr 30 21:24:51 UTC 2009

Karolina,

On the List that runs your slides, look at the Reset/Exit tab, and
look at Exit List.  There is an option to exit after a number of
seconds, try setting that to 30 and see if that helps.

Of course, this will not terminate in the middle of a procedure or a
stimulus object.  You could also use Clock.Read within inline script
to exit the procedure early, but I don't know how you would force an
early exit to a stimuls object.  You would probably have to set your
stimulus object to a Duration of 0 and then use script for all the
stimulus timing.