subliminal priming

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 00:51:01 UTC 2009

Hello Kim,

Perhaps you could elaborate a bit on what part of designing the
experiment you need help with.
In general I think you should start with reading chapter 3 and
appendix A of the user guide (top of my head), which deal with timing
issues, obviously important for subliminal priming. Only other thing
that I can think of now is the monitor issue... make sure that you use
a monitor (when doing the experiment) that is actually capable of
subliminal-range exposure time i.e. has a sufficiently high enough
refresh rate.

I'm guessing that you're relatively new to e-prime (forgive me if I'm
wrong there). I think it's the most easiest if you simply start
building and post back here with problems that you encounter along the
way.

Good luck with it!

liwenna