Generating a performance summary at task completion?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Aug 18 14:32:50 UTC 2009

Morgan,

By now you no doubt have this sorted out, but for the record I just
want to mention that you might be able to use global Summation
Objects instead of a bunch of separate variables to keep track of all
your statistics for a later summary.  Please see the Summation Object
topic in the online E-Basic Help.  You would still need script
similar to what liwenna has shown in order to update the Summation
Objects and to manage the final summary slide.

At 8/8/2009 08:12 AM Saturday, liwenna wrote:
>Hey Morgan,
>
>Basically what you need are variables that run accros the whole
>experiment instead of per trial. You can define these in the user tab
>of the script window. After you've generated the script a script
>window is opened that has two tabs to be chosen from in the bottom of
>that window: full (shows the script) and user (which is empty). Now
>declare the variables you need in that user-tab. For instance:
>
>========================
>dim correctcounter as integer
>dim errorcounter as integer
>dim rtcorrectcounter as integer