repeat sound

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Aug 18 14:48:12 UTC 2009

Eli,

The problem of returning to a previous trial has been addressed
before, and as far as I know there is no good way in E-Prime to
return to a previous trial.  For that you might want to try
Empirisoft's MediaLab, as long as you do not need millisecond accuracy.

Not too hard to repeat the sound within a trial or to move to the
next trial after a key press, but no sense answering those questions
if you'll just get stuck on the problem of returning to a previous trial.