audio files and delays

Conrad cmwarnke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:22:29 UTC 2009

I am running XP.  I see from other discussions streaming is the way to
go.

I've tried changing the SoundDeviceOutput properties but that didn't
help.

I have changed the duration of the slide to multiples of the refresh
rate and that helped a little.

Next up for my game plan is to cache these audio files, if I can
figure out how to do that.

Thanks for the help!