Specifying onset of response time

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Aug 28 15:23:43 UTC 2009

Debra,

Hmm, wouldn't that be nice.  But as far as I know E-Prime cannot do
this, though perhaps someone else has a better answer.  I would just
measure RT from the start of the audio, then during data analysis
subtract out the known time from the start of the audio to the onset
of the verb.  Or, if you really need that data at run time, include
the verb onset times in your stimulus list, and then add a bit of
inline script to do any needed calculations.