How to implement ordered stimulus repetition in E-Prime

Valerie vvanmulukom at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 22:33:27 UTC 2009

Hi,

For my fMRI adaptation experiment, I need to encode ordered
repetitions. That is, I have an ordered list of stimuli that will be
presented, but within this list (each of the) 12 items will be
repeated three times (with a variable number of intervening trials). I
was wondering, is there a way to make use of the ID’s that the
different stimuli have to implement this repetition in E-Prime? For
example, by writing some script which recalls an ID or something?
(I.e. [present 1, 2, 3, 1, ..]). I will need to make 125 lists, so it
would really save time if there were a way to implement this.

Thanks!

Valerie