ExitValueSamples: get it in an Inline?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Dec 10 22:24:57 UTC 2009

Dave,

I asked a question much like this about getting List Weights some
time ago (see http://www.pstnet.com/forum/Topic1244-5-1.aspx
).  Brandon's answer to that was:  (1) can't do it, and  (2) could
work around that by setting up a column in the list to "mirror" the
desired information.

I suppose the other workaround would be to, instead of setting the
.TerminateCondition via the E-Studio GUI and trying to read it in
script, set the .TerminateCondition only in script and then your
script will always know and control the value.