response recording during several displays

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Dec 16 15:00:08 UTC 2009

Tobias,

Hint --

1) Work through the Extended Input tutorial in Appendix C of the User's
Guide that came with E-Prime.

2) Then, set up your stimulus with extended input and follow that with
your mask.

E-Prime makes this simple once you know the basic technique shown in
Appendix C.

"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for nature cannot be fooled."  (Richard Feynman, Nobel
prize-winning physicist)