Jeff Browndyke is out of the office for the holidays.

Jeffrey Browndyke j.browndyke at duke.edu
Sun Dec 27 15:06:57 UTC 2009

I will be out of the office starting  12/22/2009 and will not return until
12/29/2009.

I will respond to your message when I return.  Will catch email when I can,
but will be unable to access anything from 12/24-12/28.

Happy Holidays!
Jeff

If this is a clinical issue requiring more prompt attention, please address
inquiries to Vicki Dixon (vicki.dixon at duke.edu).  Alternatively, if a
research-related issue of some urgency, you may try Michelle McCart
(misimons at duke.edu).

Regards,
Jeff Browndyke