Access the Subject Number

Nicole Anderson nanderson at klaru-baycrest.on.ca
Mon Feb 9 14:30:57 UTC 2009

Hello Greg,

Just dim a string variable in your user script, e.g.,
Dim SubNum as String

And then in an InLine, type
SubNum=C.GetAttrib("Subject")

Cheers,

Nicole Anderson

Greg Osenbach wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to be able to load a particular list file for specific
> subjects.  I can load the files, however I am having a difficult time
> locating the Object.Property for retrieving the subject number that
> was entered.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best Regards,
> Greg

Nicole D. Anderson, PhD, CPsych
Associate Professor, Psychiatry and Psychology, University of Toronto
Scientist, Kunin-Lunenfeld Applied Research Unit, Baycrest
3560 Bathurst Street
Toronto, Ontario  M6A 2E1
Phone: (416) 785-2500 x3366
Fax: (416) 785-2862