Dual task paradigm

janpsy janhoffm at mail.uni-mannheim.de
Tue Feb 10 07:49:44 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am trying to program a dual task paradigm in which the subjects have
to decide between two objects (keyboard response). Meanwhile they hear
numbers and should press a key if three consecutive numbers are odd.

To realize these two tasks  I used a loop around slide on which the
decision task is presented as well as the tons. An inline previous to
the slide randomizes the numbers. My problem is, that the slide does
not respond every time to the keys. Can you give me a hint how I could
save the responses?

Thanks for your help,

Janina