What is the current row in a list

Eliezer Kanal ejk4 at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 23 04:01:51 UTC 2009

The error is in how you're calling GetAttrib. "c.GetAttrib" means "get
attribute from c", or "get attribute from context". Context is sort of
the base-level storage of the entire experiment. You don't want to get
an attribute of the context, you want an attribute of BlockList. I
think you want to try

str(BlockList.GetAttrib("Sample"))

I don't have eprime on this computer, though, so I can't test that.
Good luck -

Cheers,
Eliezer Kanal
PhD Candidate, Bioengineering
Laboratory for Computational Neuroscience
University of Pittsburgh