What is the current row in a list

Peter Quain pquain at une.edu.au
Mon Feb 23 05:02:45 UTC 2009

ah ... even though [ListName].Sample is logged in the edat file (with
the property syntax  (.)), it isn't a property of the List Object.
The List object derives from Factor.  The List has no additional
properties or methods.
See the Factor object for further information.

Properties

ActionDelay     Filename        Name    ResetCondition  TargetOffsetTime
ActionTime      FinishTime      OffsetTime      ResetEveryRun
TargetOnsetTime
Deletion        ID      OnsetTime       StartTime       TerminateCondition
Duration        LoadMethod      Order   Tag

Methods

AddLevel        GetNextAttrib   PeekAttrib      SetAttribLogFlag        Size
GetAttrib       GetPrevAttrib   Reset   SetNested       Terminate
GetAttibLogFlag         GetProc         Run     SetProc
GetCurrentAttrib        Load    SetAttrib       SetWeight

i spose you could add an attribute to your list(s) .. say called
'lstsample' and number sequentially.. and then grab that value
sss = [ListName].GetCurrentAttrib("lstsample")