What is the current row in a list

Greg Osenbach gosenbach at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 23:28:52 UTC 2009

Thank you for explaining that so clearly David.  That helps me out a lot.
As it is, I am a LabVIEW programmer and I do have to admit that my text
based programming is a little rusty from many years of disuse  :)

I will take another crack at this now and let you all know how it goes.  I
eventually gave up last night about midnight in frustration at nothing
working how I intended it.  I am sure lack of sleep may have been a factor.
:)

Cheers,
Greg